Like poles attract.

I'm dying to tell you that because seeing you, it is the only thought that comes to my mind. I wish I could find a better substitude for such a crude word, an inadequate representation of your demeanor, but I can't.

It does not thoroughly describe your broad shoulders and back for when I need to lean on and neither does it describe your childish gestures and genuine laughter, or creases your forehead makes when life throws you the worst. You are so much more than your body but I just can't help thinking about how it feels when your mouth is just an inch away and it's taking everything in me not to close up the gap. I want to taste it in mine and melt into you like glass. I want thick bedsheets beneath me, indents still warm made by all fours. I want your hips against mine, our backs arched and arms where they should be and most of all,
I want to feel us attracting,
and repelling,
and attracting,
and repelling,

Thursday, October 20, 2016