Sherlock Holmes.

Three day old laundry,
and soles of sized 7,
no, 
7 and a half, 
feet, 
soiled with mud,
but nobody cares for another “case closed” anymore now do they?
Nobody but you.

The only crowd pleasing question, 
ironically yet not appalling, is in fact this :
Are you human, Sherlock? 
Do you live and breath the same air that we do?

You think yourself incapable of feeling, 
something to do with a sign of weakness and it’s ability to ruin logical deductions, you say.
Appearing aloof to death and the lost of a child,
and yet 
you shot a man point blank in front of your brother,
for my wife, 
and ultimately, 
for me.

Oh your foolish pride.

Even as the universe begs to differ,
your facade is weakening.
You have to eliminate all which is impossible, 
then whatever remains, 
however improbable, 
must be the truth, remember?

I see you through my eyes, Sherlock,
I see the root of your worries,
and it’s absolute that you are.
You are,
you are,
you are.

You are so very human,
to the highest degree. 




Anybody who haven't watched Sherlock Holmes should freaking do it right now!!!
It's is damn nice and I can't believe that Season 4 will be coming out next year.
ARGHHHHH. The wait is too damn longggg :(((

Anyway,
I loved it so much I decided to write something about it.
Hahah.

Monday, August 15, 2016